- 00:01:56 What is Nostr?
- 00:03:24 State of development for Nostr
- 00:04:16 What attracted Jack to Nostr?
- 00:06:11 NVKs initial thoughts on Nostr
- 00:07:03 Nostr versus “competitors”
- 00:13:42 The simplicity of the Nostr protocol
- 00:18:00 How does Nostr work?
- 00:21:19 NIPs and maintaining Nostr
- 00:22:50 What is Nostr seeking to solve?
- 00:32:21 Nostr relationship with Bitcoin
- 00:43:10 Nostr use cases
- 01:11:14 Key management
- 01:17:16 Cryptography and encryption
- 01:19:40 Exploring unique use cases
- 01:24:12 Experimenting with new technology
- 01:25:17 Simplicity of Nostr and scaling applications
- 01:28:01 Micro apps and realising creative concpets
- 01:34:03 Scaling up and censorship resistance
- 01:40:03 How does Nostr win?
- 01:56:57 Final thoughts and what people can do to help Nostr
Episode submission ideas
- We’re looking for ideas for interesting panel conversations. To send Bitcoin related questions, just go to bitcoin.review and follow the contact links at the bottom of the page.
Get in touch with the pod
Did I get anything wrong above? Help me correct it email@example.com